Studio Guidelines, Reservation & Cancellation Policies
In order to ensure a positive experience for everyone, please:
- It is suggested that you book your class in advance in order to avoid being turned away if the class is full upon your arrival.
- Note that 24hr notice is required to cancel a class; otherwise, that class will be deducted from your pass.
- Plan to arrive within 10-15 minutes prior to the class start time. For security reasons our doors are locked once class begins. Latecomers will not be permitted. The class will be deducted from your pass if you reserved and are absent.
- Do not wear scents/perfumes/cologne to class. This may cause health issue to those with sensitivities.
- Do not eat 1.5 hours prior to class. This can cause physical discomfort and flatulation.
- Turn off cell phones/pagers/electronic devices.
- Remove shoes upon arriving at the studio. Do not bring shoes into the main hall.
- Do not bring food into the main hall. All liquids must be in a container with a secure lid.
- If you must leave early, inform the teacher before class starts and leave before Savasana (final relaxation)
- Be mindful of your voice level, some students may be seeking quiet time.
Currency of Purchases
All purchases are processed in Canadian funds.
Yoga & Tea Studio is located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and orders shipped within the province of Ontario will be taxed with 13% provincial sales tax, where applicable. HST will be applied to all orders, as required. Customers placing international orders are responsible for all duties and taxes incurred.
Return, Refund and Replacement Policy
There are no refunds, transfers or exchanges of class series or passes for any reason, and they cannot be frozen or extended.
Product items purchased from Yoga & Tea Studio may be exchanged within 7 days of purchase with the receipt and must be in original condition. If you have received a defective product please notify us within 7 days via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a replacement.
Workshop and Event Cancellation Policy
In the case that a workshop or event has to be cancelled by Yoga & Tea Studio, it is our policy to credit your account for the amount you paid for the workshop and/or event.
We will ship your product to you by the most suitable method at the time of shipping. Estimated shipping charges are automatically calculated for you when placing an order. The total shipping charges are calculated based on the total weight of the order. For shipping within Canada, allow 7 to 10 business days and for outside of Canada, allow 10 to 20 business days for delivery.
Yoga & Tea Studio will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization. Privacy is of paramount importance to us. The information you provide us including your name, address, phone numbers, email address, purchases, and credit card information is used to process your order or registration, to answer your questions, and to send you periodic mailings about our products and services or upcoming events.